Job Vacancy at YARA Tanzania
YARA Tanzania Jobs is duly registered company under the Laws of Tanzania as a subsidiary of Fertilizers Holdings AS. with headquarters in Dar es Salaam. The aim is developing a market concept that increase the number of farmers using fertilizer in Tanzania including better knowledge in plant nutrition, improved distribution and logistics.
POST TITLE: Logistics Officer
Location: Dar Es Salaam, TZ
Job Function: Supply chain
Job Type: Permanent
Job Requisition ID: 5177
We at Yara are part of a global network, collaborating to profitably and responsibly solve some of the world’s key challenges – resource scarcity, food insecurity and environmental change.
Logistics Officer is a position based in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania. It is responsible for efficient operations of the plant weighbridge and other transport activities in Yara Tanzania.
Adhere to Yara safety standards and 5S principles in execution of duties.
Manage weighbridge operations by weighing trucks and other vehicles during entry and exit to ensure that correct quantities are dispatched from the plant.
• Ensure accurate documentation of weighbridge data and verify if delivery note match with weighbridge ticket.
• Deliver all necessary documentation to Customer Service, Security and/or Finance.
• Prepare daily Inventory Stock Report, dispatched trucks report and daily transporters tracking report.
• Support Supply Chain Manager in ensuring suppliers such as transporters conduct themselves in line with Yara’s safety standards and other Company
• College degree in Logistics or related field
• Good communication skills with fluency in Swahili and English languages
• Computer literacy: Word, Excel
• Fluent in English & Swahili
• Energetic with can-do attitude
• Safety awareness and discipline to ensure a safe working environment
APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS: CLICK HERE TO APPLY
Apply no later than: 14th March 2022