Bachelor’s degree in Law, human resources, business administration,or similar:
• A minimum of 3 years of experience as an HR consultant or similar.
• Excellent computer skills and experience with ATS, Payroll, and HR management software.
• Full understanding of Tanzanian Labor Law, HR legislation, policies,and procedures.
• Experience of managing CMA issues
• Excellent understanding of HR evaluation metrics and methods.
• Good knowledge of recruitment practices and techniques.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• You must be well-connected with the broader circle not just Limited to social media and digital world.
• Excellent computer skills – Power Point, Excel and Word
• Excellent presentation skills
The Deadline is January 9th , 2022 .
Please Follow the Application instructions as outlined below in the official advert