Job Vacancy at MDH Phlebotomist (9) – Dar es salaam
MDH in collaboration with Dar es Salaam City Council; Temeke, Kinondoni, Kigamboni and Ubungo Municipal Councils Together with Amana, Mwananyamala and Temeke Regional Referral Hospitals invites suitable candidates to apply for the following posts.
Location: Kinondoni, Ilala, Temeke and Ubung
Reports to: Facility In-Charge
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collecting blood samples from clients for laboratory testing.
- Delivering blood to the Laboratory after collection.
- Obtaining supplies and equipment needed for collection of blood samples.
- Responsible for handling and monitoring flow of patient specimen including blood draw and documentation.
- Keeping blood collection area and phlebotomy tray clean and restock for future use.
- Taking part in providing information and counseling to the patients.
- Delivering lab test results to Clinic.
- Perform any duties as may be assigned by the site Manager.
Requirements: Education, Work experience and Skills:
- Diploma in Medicine, Nursing or related field with relevant national registration.
- At least two (2) years of experience working in public health programs/ services.
- Ability to communicate fluently in both English and Kiswahili.
- Ability to work both individually and as part of a team with minimal supervision
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates for any of the above positions should submit an application letter, a detailed copy of their CV, names and contact information (email addresses and telephone numbers) of three work related referees. The candidate MUST clearly indicate the Title of the position applied for (as it appears in the advertisement) on the heading of the email.
Applications should be submitted by 20th December, 2021 to the Human Resources Manager, MDH Sub-grantees through e-mail email@example.com.
Kindly note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
PLEASE NOTE: MDH does not have any recruitment agents and do not charge any fees to the interested candidates.