Job Vacancy At Karafu Enterprises Limited Tanzania – HR & ADMINISTRATOR
JOB TITLE: HR & ADMINISTRATOR
DUTY STATION: KAWE/MBEZI LUIS/KIBAHA
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- · Revise Company policies
- · Developing and implementing HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategies
- · Bridging management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
- · Managing the recruitment and selection process
- · Support current and future business needs through development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital.
- · Prepare HR and staffs document like employment contract and new hire guides
- · Update internal database like record sick or maternity leave
- · Organize and maintain personnel record.
- · Maintaining physical and digital personnel records, like employment contract and PTO request
- · Perform other duties as assigned by Management.
- · To provide administrative support to the HR department and undertaking all administrative.
QUALIFICATION AND REQUIREMENT
- HR typically need a bachelor’s degree in human resource or related field such as business management or finance, labor relation, or a master’s degree in human resources, business administration.
- People oriented and result proven
- Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- In depth knowledge in labor law and HR best practice.