Our employees are energetic and dedicated individuals who work in a fast-paced and challenging position that relies on the ability to think and react quickly, formulate creative solutions to pressing problems, and serve clients with dedication. Our employees serve as the human voice and personality behind the Citi brand as they provide quality customer service with each and every client interaction.
JOB POSITION: Client Mgmt Analyst1
The Client Mgmt Analyst1 is a trainee professional role. Requires a good knowledge of the range of processes, procedures and systems to be used in carrying out assigned tasks and a basic understanding of the underlying concepts and principles upon which the job is based. Good understanding of how the team interacts with others in accomplishing the objectives of the area. Makes evaluative judgements based on the analysis of factual information. They are expected to resolve problems by identifying and selecting solutions through the application of acquired technical experience and will be guided by precedents. Must be able to exchange information in a concise and logical way as well as be sensitive to audience diversity. Limited but direct impact on the business through the quality of the tasks/services provided. Impact of the job holder is restricted to own job.Responsibilities:
- Responsible for engaging with the client on all aspects of their existing operational activity with a view to developing a more efficient and effective engagement.
- Educates and trains clients on operational and services procedures as well as product capabilities.
- Incumbents are the main interface between the client and all internal parties to address any trending or systemic issues facing the client.
- Incumbents may interface with multiple levels with functional partners.
- Staff may also be responsible for the project management and implementation of operational improvement and re-engineering initiatives in collaboration with the clients office.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm’s reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- • Team oriented and ability to work under pressure. • Excellent execution skills in a multi-tasking mode and follow-up effectively. • Self-starter with excellent communication and interpersonal skills. • High level of accuracy & attention to detail.
- Bachelors/University degree or equivalent experience
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries (“Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.