Bulyanhulu Gold Mine is seeking to recruit Metallurgical Technicians to join our team. The successful candidates for this position is expected to align to the BARRICK DNA and drive a change within his team and business and on a practical note will ensure activities in the mining department are efficiently planned and undertaken in a safe cost effective manner to achieve targets in accordance to BGML mining safety standards, policies, and procedures.
JOB POSITION: Metallurgical Technicians
Reporting to: Plant Metallurgist.
- Ensure total adherence to all safety, occupational health and environments
- Policies of BGML, as well as other policies, policies, procedures and guidelines.
- Ensure adherence to all BGML policies and procedures
- Be proactive in ensuring prime product protection
- Provide accurate and timely plant monitoring data to metallurgy and operations
- Ensure the accuracy of technical equipment
- Provide quality assurance and quality control on all metallurgical samples and ensure that they are delivered to assay laboratory in a timely manner
- Conduct laboratory test work,analysis, and reporting as required
- Conduct plant surveys, analysis and reporting as required.
- TO carry out any other relevant duties as assigned by the process plant metallurgist
Diploma in Mineral process engineering.
Minimum 1-2 years practical work experience, including previous work experience in mining industry or Laboratory is desirable.
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS:
- Safety awareness
- Accuracy and reliability
- Analytical skills
- General sampling skills
- Problem solving skills
- Computer skills (Excel/word/outlook)
- High level of of interpersonal skills
- Good communication skills
- Sound command of English Language
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU:
- A comprehensive compensation package including bonuses, benefits, and where applicable
- Ability to make a difference and lasting impacts
- Work in dynamic, collaborative, progressive and high performing team
- Opportunity to grow and learn with the industry colleagues are endless.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Application are invited to submit their CV/Resumes, careful read application guidelines
- Rename your CV in this Format CV- YOUR FULL NAME, Indicating the role tittle in the subject of your email
- Send your application via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: If your not contacted by Barrick-Bulyanhulu Gold Mine within thirty (30) days after the closing date, you should consider your application as unsuccessful. shortlisted candidates may be subjected to any of the following: security clearance, competency assessment, physical capability assessment, reference checking.
Please forward applications before 9 January 2022.