OverviewPalladium is a global leader in the design, development and delivery of Positive Impact – the intentional creation of enduring social and economic value. We work with governments, businesses, and investors to solve the world’s most pressing challenges. With a team of more than 3,000 employees operating in 90 plus countries and a global network of over 35,000 experts, we help improve economies, societies and, most importantly, people’s lives.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion – We welcome applications from all sections of society and actively encourage diversity to drive innovation, creativity, success and good practice. We positively welcome and seek to ensure we achieve diversity in our workforce; and that all job applicants and employees receive equal and fair treatment regardless of their background or personal characteristics. These include: (but are not limited to) socio-economic background, age, race, gender identity, religion, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability, nationality, veteran, marital or Indigenous status.
New Job Opportunities at Palladium International Tanzania, 2022
All job positions require significant field work and travel up to 80% of the time. Palladium International DO NOT have any agents and DO NOT charge any fees to the interested candidates. Kindly note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
New Job Vacancies at Palladium International – Tanzania, Various Posts.
Join our teamCurrent opportunities: : We are inviting applications for the job vacancies below….(CLICK JOB TITLE YOU WANT TO OPEN FOR FULL JOB DESCRIPTION AND MODE OF APPLICATION)
We have the following job vacancies positions below (Click Title you want to open and read full job descriptions):
- P4P Strategy Director
- P4P Senior Programme Manager
- P4P Political Director
- P4P Investment Ecosystem Facility Lead
- P4P Economic Diplomacy Fund Lead
- P4P Business Environment Advocacy Lead
- Quality and Measurement Advisor (QMA), Data.FI
- Finance and Administration Manager
- Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning Manager
- Chief of Party, Private Sector Strengthening Activity
- Assessment of the CIP Performance Monitoring Process and Tools Consultant TOR
- Director, Contracts, Grants & Compliance USAID/Tanzania WASH
- Youth, GESI Advisor – USAID/Tanzania WASH Market Systems Activity
- Senior Technical Advisor – USAID/Tanzania WASH Market Systems Activity
- Director of Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning
- Director of Finance and Administration
- Deputy Chief of Party
- Chief of Party
Palladium International DO NOT have any agents and DO NOT charge any fees to the interested candidates. Kindly note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted