MDH in collaboration with Dar es Salaam City Council; Temeke, Kinondoni, Kigamboni and Ubungo Municipal Councils Together with Amana, Mwananyamala and Temeke Regional Referral Hospitals invites suitable candidates to apply for the following posts.
Job Title: District TB-HIV Officer (1 Post)
Reports to: District Aids Control Coordinator
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supporting implementation, M&E and reporting of TB, TB-HIV services under the Afya Kwanza project, as well as other relevant activities.
- Supporting implementation of initiatives to address key program, donor and national priorities – such as intensive TB screening and case finding among PLHIVs and IPT- in line with national guidelines.
- Providing TA to the DACC, DTLC and HFs in planning, implementation, M&E and reporting of TB, TB-HIV services.
- Supporting RTBHIV Manager to asses and implement initiatives to address skill and resource needs in TB, TB-HIV services through supportive supervision, mentorship, on-job training, CQI and other approaches in collaboration with R/DTLC, R/DACCs.
- Supporting timely collection and submission of TB, TB-HIV data – as well as support strengthening of the related M&E systems – in collaboration with the M&E team
- Supporting RTBHIV Manager in writing technical program documents including reports, best practices, lessons learned and other relevant documents
- Supporting and advise the RTBHIV Manager on all TB, TB-HIV issues and perform other relevant duties as assigned by the RTBHIV Manager.
Requirements: Education, Work experience and Skills:
- Degree or Advanced Diploma in Medicine or related field with relevant national registration.
- A minimum of two (2) years of experience working in public health programs/ services.
- A minimum of two (2) years of experience in design, implementation, management and M&E of TB, TB-HIV or related clinical and public health programs and services.
- Experience in using CQI, PHE and OR techniques to address public health challenges
- Experience in writing reports, best practices and lessons learned.
- Excellent command of Swahili and English languages, in written and oral communication.
- Experience in basic computer applications such as MS Word, Excel, Power point and internet.
- Ability to work under pressure and stringent deadlines.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates for any of the above positions should submit an application letter, a detailed copy of their CV, names and contact information (email addresses and telephone numbers) of three work related referees. The candidate MUST clearly indicate the Title of the position applied for (as it appears in the advertisement) on the heading of the email.
Applications should be submitted by 20th December, 2021 to the Human Resources Manager, MDH Sub-grantees through e-mail email@example.com.