Job Opportunity at Vodacom Tanzania. Vodacom Tanzania is Tanzania’s leading communications company providing a wide range of services for consumers and enterprise including voice, data, messaging, financial services and Enterprise solutions.
Vodacom Tanzania was listed on the Dar es Salaam Stock Exchange on 15 August 2017. Vodacom Tanzania and its subsidiaries (together ‘the Group’) are majority owned by Vodacom Group Limited (75% holding), a company registered in South Africa, which in turn is majority owned by Vodafone Group PLC., a company based in the United Kingdom.
JOB POSITION: Key Account Manager
- To acquire new Customers Accounts for Vodacom Enterprise – All product lines
- Retention of the existing customer bas
- To increase the business in circa 5-10 accounts per annum.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership
- Responsible for acquisition in Dar es salaam of 5 – 10 Vodacom Enterprise accounts and delivery of profitable, long term business of those accounts to Vodacom
- Ensures delivery of all financial targets including gross margin, cost to manage, cost to connect, net assets, turnover, operational cash flow and average revenue per user (ARPU) and account (ARPA).
- Establishes appropriate relationships with customers in Vodacom and leverages those relationships to ensure maximum financial return from Vodacom customers •Works collaboratively to provide direction on the service relationship for nominated accounts
- Inputs to decisions on new propositions, product mix and services for customers
Job Opportunity at Vodacom Tanzania
- Selling Business Outcomes
- Social and Digital Selling
- Sales Methodologies and Processes
- Commercial Acumen in the B2B Environment
- Customer Centricity
- Sales Tools
- B2B Product Knowledge and Proposition Delivery
- Account Management
- Competitor Awareness and Cross Sell
- Critical Thinking
- Building Rapport
- Product/Solution Proposition Strategy and Design
- Data Analytics and Insights
- Dynamic Prioritisation and Multi-tasking
- Business and Commercial Acumen
- Objection Handling and Negotiation