Job Opportunity at Tigo, This position reports directly to the Zonal Director and oversees the sales targets and manages all sales activities in line with the company sales strategic objectives in a specified territory.
JOB POSTION: Territory Manager (Grade 13)
WE LEAD AND CONTRIBUTE.
by connecting, by owning, by delivering, by change and by vision. We live our values of trust, Passion, simplicity, integrity, and innovation.
- Build the business within the territory using a variety of sales techniques.
- Target potential customers and assess opportunities for sales in the regions within the territory.
- Analyze competitor activities in the territory and assess opportunities for business development.
- Work closely with other territory managers and sales stakeholders within the company.
- Keep up to date with industry news to identify opportunities for new business.
- Keep in regular contact with team members and maintain healthy communication & relationship.
- Achieve sales objectives for the products and services as set in budget.
- Spearhead the implementation of approved sales and marketing strategies for the territory.
- Assign goals, review and analyze performance of distributors within the territory.
- Visit the regions within the territory to assure correct implementation of company’s policies and strategies.
- Attend customer requirements of point of sales and distributors.
Job Opportunity at Tigo
ACADEMIC QUALIFICATION AND WORK EXPERIENCE
- University degree in marketing, sales, business administration or other related fields.
- At least 5 years of proven experience in sales/marketing.
- Proficiency with the MS Office Suite including Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point
- Ability to engage in effective and persuasive negotiations with strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively with a wide range of cultures in a diverse community.
- Ability to work collaboratively with management teams throughout the organization and to be seen as a valuable expert resource to be sought out.
- Ability to achieve results through others.
- Ability to set and manage priorities.
Job Opportunity at Tigo
“We are committed to equal employment opportunities and unbiased treatment of all individuals in all employment practices”. Only Successful Candidates will be contacted”.
This position is open to people: Local
Deadline Not Indicated / Apply ASAP