Job Opportunity at TANESCO SACCOS. TANESCO Savings and Credit Co-operative Society was established In 1968 and registered under the Co-operative Societies Act No 17 of 1968 with registration number No 1843. TANESCO SACCOS is a licensed SACCOS with no. MSP 3-TCDC/2021/00230.
TANESCO SACCOS opened up common bond to attract members from public and private institutions. The core business of the Society Is to mobilize savings, provide credit and other value added services to its members.
Job Opportunity at TANESCO SACCOS
At this end, TANESCO SACCOS would like to recruit competent employees to fill the following vacant posts below:
POSITION : ICT OFFICER III – (1 Post)
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Fully support, configure, maintain, and upgrade corporate customer’s networks and in house servers.
- Install and integrate new server hardware and applications.
- Ensure network security and connectivity.
- Monitor network performance (availability, utilization, throughput, goodput, and latencyjand test for weaknesses Set up user accounts, permissions, and passwords.
- Resolve problems reported by end user.
- Manage Service Level Agreement (SLA) with application service providers.
- Defining and meeting service levels for IT operations
- Perform such other related duties as may be assigned by the System Administrator.
- Holders of a Bachelor Degree in Computer Science/Computer Engineering /Information Technology.
- Acquired at least 1 year of working experience in related field, She/he must be of high integrity
ATTRIBUTES FOR ALL POSITIONS
Ability to operate efficiently and effectively under pressure and meet deadlines
An attractive compensation package will be offered to successful candidates as per TANESCO policies.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Interested applicants who meet the above qualifications and conditions may submit their applications accompanied with detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV), with email address, telephone number, copies of relevant certlficates/testimonials, and address of at least two referees. The applications should be addressed to:
P.O. BOX 54231,
DAR ES SALAAM.
Closing date is 17th June 2022.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for interview.