Job Opportunity at Serengeti Breweries Limited, Diageo is the world’s leading premium drinks company with an outstanding collection of brands, such as Johnnie Walker, Smirnoff, Baileys, Captain Morgan, Tanqueray and Guinness.
Our purpose is Celebrating life, every day, everywhere – has an important role in our company, for our people, our diversity, our brands, in how we perform and how we create shared value.
SBL flagship brand is Serengeti Premium Lager. Other brand portfolios include Tusker Lager, Tusker Lite, Serengeti Lite, Kibo Gold, The Kick, Uhuru Peak, and Senator. Headquartered in Dar es Salaam, SBL is also the distributor of several global Diageo international renowned spirit brands such as Johnnie Walker®, Smirnoff Vodka®, Bailey’s Irish Cream ®, Richot®, Bond 7 Whiskey® and Gilbeys Gin®.
Job Opportunity at Serengeti Breweries Limited.
JOB POSITION: Warehouse Coordinator Raw Materials
Purpose of this Role
To manage inbound and outbound inventory operations for SBL products (Raw Materials, packaging materials, Point of Sale (POS)) for a specific warehouse as might be assigned. This is to be done efficiently, safely and cost effectively.
TOP 3-5: Accountabilities
- Execution of Materials Requirement Plans (MRP) to ensure appropriate Warehouse Utilization.
- Inventory Management: Carryout Weekly counts, Monthly and Annual stock takes and variance analysis, Track inventory levels, Track stock aging, Innovations and SLOBs plus relaying information back to PLAN.
- Performance Management reviews: Lead Shift based and Daily performance reviews (Meetings, KPIs, Walkabouts, action tracking and escalations to the Warehouse Manager for both Diageo and 3PL for improvements and implementation of initiatives.
- Controls: Ensure that the warehouse (owned or leased) meets Diageo’s HSE standards, Optimize lighting, signage, security, warehouse racks and layout configuration ways of brewing, CARM, IAA, ISOs and SFIPP.
Qualifications and Experience Required:
- Diploma or above in relevant field
- Atleast 3 years working experience in a related, operations or inventory management role.
- Computer literate and ability to work under agreed timelines and priorities.
- Good Communicator, commercially acumen and able to adapt to a fast-changing operations environment.
Worker Type : Regular
Primary Location: Mwanza