Job Opportunity at KCB Bank | Nafasi za Kazi | Nafasi mpya za Kazi
Reporting to Senior Securities & Documentation Manager. The Securities and Documentation Manager is responsible for management of all the securities and documentation related to lending. The position holder will be primarily responsible for managing post approval of credit process and with the primary focus being business support and risk control in lending documentations. The position holder will work closely with, External Lawyers, different registries, Credit and all business functions to ensure that the acceptable level of TAT is achieved. Job Opportunity at KCB Bank
- Review and or vet all corporate facilities agreements after an approval from business.
- Review and or prepare corporate securities documentation for lending purposes.
- Issue quality and unambiguous instruction to External Lawyers for perfection of securities.
- Sound and command in management of law firms/external lawyers involved in perfection of securities.
- Ensure that SLAs and Charters governing post approval processes are prepared and implemented accordingly.
- Maintenance of securities data through a defined process or system. Also, reliable MIS and development of various reports for sharing with business teams and Credit.
- Provide legal opinion and advise to all departments within the Bank.
- Review of all securities and documentation on regular basis to confirm validity and enforceability.
- Liaison with KCB Group and other subsidiaries on all cross-border facilities and international business
- Prepare and implement securities tracking “live” system which will be submitted on weekly basis confirming the progress and time expected for closure.
- Preparation and review of all lending documentations including but not limited to facilities agreements and securities documents
- Creating and updating diaries for insurance, land rents and valuation.
- Liaison with external lawyers and generates reports to be shared with business teams.
Job Opportunity at KCB Bank
- Bachelor’s degree LLB is required.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Law is required.
- Practicing Licence is required
- Commissioner of Oaths is required
- Notary Public is required
- Master’s degree LLM/MBA is an added advantage
- Four years of experience (3 years’ experience in Post Admission and 1 year in Credit – Legal documentation)
Deadline: 2022-03-31 00:00:00
Reference Number: IRC12384