Job Opportunity at ABA Alliance Tanzania
ABA Alliance is an emerging professional firm whose strength in the market revolves around the number and mix of partners with wealth of professional experience. The Firm is made up of three partners with cumulative professional experience spanning over forty (40) years. Among the three partners, two are in audit department whereas one partner is a specialist in tax affairs.
JOB POSITION: AUDIT INTERN /TRAINEE
- Prepare audit file and ensuring that all key sections of the file are intact prior to commencement of audit;
- Take minutes of the audit planning meeting for review and amendment by the Audit Senior;
- Prepare audit observations from specific audit areas assigned to him/her for review by the Audit Senior;
- Organize the audit file in accordance with the Firm’s audit file layout;
- Follow up on any audit or logistic matters as may be assigned to him/her from time to time
- Prepare working papers according to the firm’s standards.
- Assist in performing audit of the various sections of the income statement such as: sales, cost of sales, operating expenses, salaries, and wages.
- Assist in performing audit of certain areas within balance sheet sections such as Additions in fixed assets, debtors’ circularization, stock counts, Cash and Bank, etc.
- Willing and ready to learn and apply the Firm’s Audit Software in all audit engagements assigned.
Read Also: NEW TANZANIAN JOBS, INTERNSHIPS AND VOLUNTEERING OPPORTUNITIES 2022 (1,433 POSTS)
- Bachelor’s degree in Accountancy or Finance
- CPA certification (desirable)
- Professional level ACCA students – where atleast 2 professional (P) papers have already been passed.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (English & Swahili)
- Ability to use Computer packages such as Excel and Word
- Strong Organizational, analytical and numeracy skills.
- strong analytical and numeracy skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills ( English & Swahili)
- Ability to use computer packages such as Excel & Word
NB: Knowledge of French language (written and verbal) is an added advantage
ABA Alliance is an Equal Opportunity Employer
To be considered, applications must be received on or before 21st March 2022.
HOW TO APPLY
If you believe you are the right candidate for this position, kindly submit your application along with your updated CV to [email protected] noting to quote Audit trainee/Intern in the subject of your email.