Job Opportunities at Geita Gold Mining Ltd (GGML). Geita Gold Mining Ltd (GGML) is Tanzania’s leading gold producer with a single operation in Geita Region. The company is a subsidiary of AngloGold Ashanti, an international gold producer headquartered in South Africa, with operations in more than ten countries, in four continents. The mine is situated in the Lake Victoria Gold fields of North Western Tanzania, only about 85 km’s from Mwanza City and 20 km’s South East of the nearest point of Lake Victoria. The company has its head office in Geita, only 5 Km’s west of the fast-growing town of Geita, and also a supporting office in Dar es Salaam.
- Job Vacancy at Muhimbili university of Health and Allied Sciences (MUHAS)
- Job Opportunity at Yetu Microfinance Bank PLC
- Job Opportunity at Tanzania Commercial Bank
Job Opportunities at Geita Gold Mining Ltd (GGML)
Applications are invited from ambitious, energetic and performance driven individuals to fill in vacant position(s) mentioned below:
Please Tap or Click on a Post below to read its Job Description in Full
Technician 1 – UG Geotech – Five (5 Positions)
Technician 1 – OP Geotech – Three (3 Positions)
- Applications should reach the above on or before 02nd January 2022 at 5:30 Pm
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
NOTE ON COVID-19 PREVENTION:
- Please note when you are invited for interviews, you will be required to present proof of vaccination against COVID-19 (Covid-19 vaccination certificate) or if you are not vaccinated, please go for a Covid-19 test and obtain a 96 – hour valid PCR Covid-19 negative certificate.
- You are also advised to adhere to all recommended prevention measures including proper wearing of face masks and washing or sanitizing your hands before you are allowed through Geita Gold Mine entry points.
BEWARE OF CONMEN! GGML does not receive money in exchange for a job position. Should you be asked for money in exchange for a job offer or suspect such activity, please report this immediately to our Security Department, Investigation Unit, by calling +255 28 216 01 40 Ext 1559 (rates apply) or use our whistle-blowing channels by sending an SMS to +27 73 573 8075 (SMS rates apply) or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or use the internet at www.tip-offs.com