DCB Bank is a fully-fledged retail and commercial bank in Tanzania. The bank offers banking services to Individuals, Small to Medium sized Businesses, as well as large corporate clients. DCB Bank has a wide branch network of over 8 branches, over 1000 DCB Wakala Agents and over 280 Umoja switch ATMs serving over 3 million customers across the country. The bank has experience of over 18 years and it is the first bank to be listed on the Dar es Salaam Stock Exchange (DSE).
DCB Commercial Bank Plc was registered as a Limited Company on 6th September 2001. In April 2002, DCB started business as a regional microfinance institution. On 12th June 2003 the bank was issued with a license to carry out banking business as Dar es Salaam Community Bank Limited.
In 2008, DCB became the first bank in Tanzania to be listed on Dar es Salaam Stock Exchange (DSE). In February 2012, the Bank was issued a license to carry out banking business country wide as a fully-fledged Commercial Bank. The Bank changed its name from Dar es Salaam Community Bank Plc to DCB Commercial Bank Plc
To be the preferred Financial Services Provider in Tanzania
- Integrity: We possess the courage to do and say the right things.
- Teamwork: We are committed to achieving common goals based on open and honest communication while showing concern and support for each other.
- Respect: We understand and encourage diversity of views among our employees and stakeholders.
- Responsibility and Accountability: We are accountable for failure as well as success, and do not play the blame game.
- Creativity and Innovation: We are the pioneers of innovation and better ways to do things.
- Excellence: We are passionate about leaving things better than they were found.
- Speed in Execution: We are proactive and prioritize our duties, we say no to procrastination
- Time Management: We respect and value time, we are accountable not to waste time.
- Ownership: We hold ourselves accountable.
OUR SERVICE PRINCIPLES
- Knowledge: DCB Bank products and service
- Friendly: Active listening and courtesy
- Timely: Respond promptly and keep our word
- Value Add: Go the extra mile / be a solution provider