North Mara Gold Mine Limited is seeking to recruit a Graduate Metallurgist to join our team. The successful candidates for these positions will be accountable in to carry out assigned Metallurgical tasks and completion of job with zero injury within the guidelines of Company Standard Operating Procedures and Best Practice as well as other assigned tasks within the range of competencies.
This position reports to the Metallurgist.
Contract Duration: Fixed (01 Year contract)
- Ensure and adherence to all statutory requirements and Company Safety, Health and Environmental standards and procedures.
- Responsible for various metallurgical functions associated within the plant and daily, weekly monthly reporting.
- Responsible for various metallurgical test works (BRT) associated understanding the ore feed blend and plant recovery.
- Responsible for reagent and consumables weekly and monthly reconciliation with supply chain.
- Participate in plant troubleshooting with operation and engineering team.
- Reagent and consumables ordering.
- Responsible of gravity circuit optimization (operation and maintain of critical spare records).
- Assisting on monthly metallurgical accounting and reconciliations.
- Metallurgical test work planning and execution, analysis, and technical reporting.
- Maintaining and optimizing the on-stream analysers WAD and TAC.
- Assist other metallurgical and operational personnel as required.
- Conducts and participates in audits, reviews and quality assurance activities associated with managing operational and metallurgical functions.
- Should be a graduate of 2020 and 2021.
- Degree in Extraction Metallurgy or Chemical Processing Engineering.
- Computer literacy is essential- Excel, Word, Power Point, Outlook, (SAP, Valid Driving License).
- Minimum practical training or Field Experience EIT in gold processing.
Graduate Metallurgist Job Vacancy.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS REQUIREMENTS:
- Excellent communication skills.
- Microsoft Office Word, Power point and Excel.
- Familiar with a variety of the metallurgical field’s concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Ability to troubleshoot plant KPI`s and Parameter problems.
- Safety Awareness and Hazard Reporting.
- Accident Reporting Knowledge.
- Familiar with SOPs the gold plant processing.
- Site safety procedures i.e. LOTO, Confined space, Radiations, Emergence and evacuation etc.
- Fundamental of Business Improvement.
- Metallurgical Sample collection, submission and Test work.
|WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU: A comprehensive compensation package including bonuses, benefits, and where applicable. Ability to make a difference and lasting impact. Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team. Opportunities to grow and learn with the industry colleagues are endless.|
|HOW TO APPLY: Applicants are invited to submit their CV’s/Resume’s, careful read application guidelines Rename your CV in this format CV – YOUR FULL NAME Indicating the role title “GRADUATE METALLURGIST” in the subject of your email Send your application via e-mail to: email@example.com|
|If you are not contacted by Barrick – North Mara Gold Mine LTD within thirty (30) days after the closing date, you should consider your application as unsuccessful. Short listed candidates may be subjected to any of the following: security clearance; competency assessment; physical capability assessment, reference checking.Please forward applications before 09th March, 2022.BEWARE OF FRAUDULENT ACTIVITIES! NMGML does not receive money in exchange for a job position. Should you be asked for money in exchange for a job offer or suspect such activity, please report this immediately to our compliance Hotline, by calling Toll-Free Number +1-877-246-5399 or through www.barrickgold.ethispoint.com.|