Contact Centre Agent at NMB Bank | Nafasi za Kazi
Position: Contact Centre Agent (2 Position(s))
You May Also Like
To serve NMB customers, by determining their needs, answering their enquiries and resolving their problems; To make customer’s banking experiences easier, quicker and more efficient.
- Deliver world class one-stop customer service via phone
- Handling all customer inquiries. Provide prompt, accurate courteous service.
- Service recovery – turn a complaint / unhappy customer into a loyal satisfied customer with professional and empathetic service recovery.
- Follow up activity arising from customers call
- Resolution of complaints.
- Logging of service statistics, complaints, and inquiries
- Analyzing and close looping of all customers issues (new and existing ones) and establish root cause, present to Contact Centre support officers and/or Team leaders.
- Meet or exceed service standard and target
- Ensure all complaints are logged in NMB CURE Tool and sent to Customer Experience Business Support; Superb follow-up to fulfill promises made to our customers.
- Ensure compliance with Banking Policy, Standards, regulations, controls and procedures of the Bank.
- Keep self-updated on products, policies and workflow procedures and ensure full compliance with operational risks and control.
- Build and reinforce consistency of maintaining the highest level of Customer Experience.
- Work as a team to assist NMB branches and NMB Head Office department, as well as customers, in handling customer queries regarding NMB products and services.
- Obtain and verify information using professionalism and courteous telephone techniques.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Knowledge on managing customer complaints
- Customer oriented attitude
- Problem solving and resolution skills
- Strong interpersonal skills – written and oral
- Good organizational and teamwork skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to manage a modern, technology-oriented product and provide customers with the knowledge required on applications.
- Familiarity with Microsoft programs, as well as affinity for computers and the ability to quickly and effectively use client specific computer systems and databases to review accounts and update data with accurate information.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Holder of university degree/Advanced diploma in Business Administration/Social sciences or equivalent qualifications from recognized higher learning institution.
- Strong Background in telecommunication industry
- Experience with call center technologies
- Experience working in a Financial/Banking industry is an Asset
- Proven sales, cross-selling, and up selling experience
Job opening date : 01-Mar-2022
Job closing date : 15-Mar-2022