Automotive Workshop Manager
On behalf of our client we are recruiting for a Workshop Manager to manage and lead a team in allocating workload and managing the day to day operations in the workshop. Co-ordinate resources and liaise with internal and external key contacts to ensure work is delivered on time and to a quality standard.
- Responsible for job allocation and job flow in the workshop including job scheduling and labour allocation for day to day operations.
- Ensure supplies are ordered for each job. Ensure correct job numbers are used and that time records are correct.
- Ensure adequate maintenance of tools, equipment and other materials in the Service Area.
- Work with the Operations manager to respond to pending repair requests for updates on the status of jobs and keep the communication channels open to ensure information is accurate.
- Investigate complaints and concerns arising from services and suggest appropriate solutions. Discuss with team to identify appropriate course of action.
- Develop and implement systems to record, file and store information for analysis.
- Identify staff that require on-going training and implement training opportunities to ensure their skills are improved.
- Manpower Planning and Management
- Review service orders and inspect the quality of a technician repairs before the release of vehicles.
- Plan and prepare annual budget for the department and facilities, scheduling expenditures, analysing variances and initiating corrective actions. Follow up closely during implementation.
- Diploma or equivalent in Mechanical / Automotive or related field.
- 7 years’ experience managing an automotive workshop, particularly attached to a dealership
- Extensive Knowledge of mechanical issues, warranties, service and general repairs
- Computer literate with a solid understanding of Microsoft applications
- Job Opportunity at Alliance Life Assurance LTD
- 20+ Job Opportunities at Tume ya Utumishi wa Mahakama
- 20+ Job opportunities at Deloitte
10+ Job Position at Roar Capital
JOB POSITION: Regional Sales and Distribution Managers
On behalf of our client we are looking for Regional Sales Managers to be based in the following areas; Moshi (1 Post) Arusha (1 Post) Kahama (1 Post) Mwanza (1 Post) Dodoma (1 Post) Njombe (1 Post) Geita (1 Post)
The Sales Distribution Manager distribution of company’s products and services in allocated region and monitoring and promoting sales.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To plan, develop & execute the sales strategy to meet company target for both individual & team performance.
- Preparing sales information, analysis and reports to meet deadlines.
- To follow up & manage of sales progress.
- To learn the various customer segments as well as a detailed understanding of the overall construction sector as it relates to various economic metrics.
- To grow the existing customer base and develop opportunities with current accounts as a mean for capturing new business.
- To build rapport and communicate effectively with all levels of customer and management.
- To provide technical support to customers with inquiries regarding their purchases.
- Work with accounting & logistics as needed to solve customers’ issues
- Overseeing delivery and safe unloading of products
- Conducting stock inspections in a timely manner and maintaining stock levels and reporting any issues to relevant parties
- Conducting research on market trends and market analysis for management decisions
- Ensuring top-notch customer service to maintain existing clients and secure new ones
- Meeting and exceeding marketing goals while adhering to company strategies and policies
- Managing company assets in the assigned regions
- Bachelors degree in Business Management or related field
- 5-7 years’ experience in marketing in FMCG.
- Excellent negotiating and networking skills
- Strong multitasking abilities and high levels of professionalism
- Team player
JOB POSITION: Logistics Operations Manager
On behalf of our client a Logistics and distribution company we are looking for a Logistics Operations Manager.
- Manage inventory as well as warehouse, transportation, and other logistics processes
- Develop new strategies to streamline processes and reduce cost
- Ensure that quality, quantity, customer satisfaction, and financial commitments are met
- Perform metrics reporting and data analysis tasks to identify issues and opportunities for process improvements
- Partner and communicate with manufacturers, suppliers, and customers
- Manage and develop logistics staff
- Create and manage Logistics budgets
- Bachelor’s degree in supply chain management, operations, logistics, business administration, transportation, or engineering
- 10+ years of experience working in logistics, warehouse, or transportation operations
- Firm grasp of supply chain, inventory, distribution, business, and management principles
- Strong team player
- Ability to manage, coach, and provide training for direct reports
- Exceptional organizational and analytical skills
- Working knowledge of logistics and inventory software
To Apply Email CV only to firstname.lastname@example.org
The deadline for submitting applications is 03 December 2021.